- Location: Bowling Green, KY
- Project Type: Industrial
- Contractor: Gray Construction
- Contractor: Scott, Murphy & Daniel
- Start Date: 2003
- Project Value: $3,400,000+ All Projects
- Building Size: 320,000 square foot
Design and construction of plumbing, HVAC and process utility systems for a 320,000 sq. ft. continuous casting and forge press facility. Process utility systems included compressed air, natural gas, industrial water, cooling water, waste water, steam/condensate, nitrogen and argon.
Since 2003, more than 40 projects have been completed. They’ve included the original facility construction in 2003, a 2006 Building Expansion, a 2007 Building Expansion, a 2012 Building Expansion, and a 2013 Building Expansion. Also included were the K-Pex Facility Phase 1 and Phase 4, and SB Building Cooling Tower.